BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Makenna R.
Chillicothe, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this stuff! She comes running when she hears the can opening. Doesn’t smell great on the human end though
Kristen P.
Fairless Hls, PA
Both of my cats favorite food! They meow for this as soon as they see the can and chow it right down!
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
My cat loves this. He literally cannot get enough. Everytine I open this he purrs. He meows when his bowl is empty
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Your
product is super amazing. My boyfriend's cat loves this product. I definitely
recommend this product. He feeds the cat almost every day. It's a perfect meal
for your cat. It has many nutrients that help it to be stronger
Kate D.
Chicopee, MA
My cats love this wet food! I give it to them about once a week with some Purina dry food mixed into it. I love that it doesn't seem absolutely terrible. My cats go crazy as soon as they see me take the cab out. I would definitely recommend this!
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is definitely a great dinner for the little kitties they seem to love this canned cat food the most out of all the options. I can’t tell you how happy I am to see my cats full from there meal and to seem satisfied. I’m a happy fur mama that’s a fact!
Sharon D.
Saint Louis, MO
My baby kitty loves this! I didnt realize how much until I changed her wet food to something else and she just wont touch her food! My cat loves this, she literally finished her whole bowl
Shayla M.
Sarnia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Thanks to your product my cat will actually eat his dry cat food. I have to mix a half of a package of wet and mix with his dry but befroe i discovered this brand my cat was barely eating.
Sara 🍄.
Turnersville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love their wet food! I love this brand, they stick their whiskers up to any other one.
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you

Amazon