BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Jia W.
Rockville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was my cat's wet food of choice. She was an American shorthair and she would gobble this right up compared to the no name brands. They cost a bit more but when they go on sale we stock up. I would recommend this once in a while.
Raine W.
Murray, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my super old cat because he's missing most of his teeth. Other wet cat foods that come in a solid patty are too difficult for him to eat, and I would have to smash them up with a fork.
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The pate and shreds are my kitties favorite! Amazing price and the cats always meow from the time they hear the can open until it's placed in their bowl- super funny! They love it- you should try it!
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to give this to my cats, and also feed the strays with this food. Every cat loves wet food for the most part. This food is good for your cat and your cat will love it, I will be buying this again.
Cinthya S.
Los Angeles , CA
This are great food for cats, because my cat loves these. I usually buy these when i want to spoil my cat because it’s like a treat than an actual meal. He tends to eat them out of the van because he loves getting every last piece.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Mr. Pickles really loves this wet food. It isn't to runny but it isn't to solid. Mr. Pickles loves it so much. I recommend this to all people who have cats! Mr. Pickles gobbles it up really quickly. HE LOVES IT SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ciara L.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love, love, love this wet food! It’s been a struggle getting them to eat the dry food without adding this wet food once it was introduced to them. Thankfully they sell it in bulk at Sam’s 45 cans for $19 amazing deal!
Marisa V.
Boston
My cat eats just about any cat food purchased. There are varieties so my cat enjoys a mix. Any type of salmon or meat one she enjoys. We try to stay within this brand just because my cat tends to enjoy this one the most.
Sharon D.
Saint Louis, MO
My baby kitty loves this! I didnt realize how much until I changed her wet food to something else and she just wont touch her food! My cat loves this, she literally finished her whole bowl
Jennifer V.
Tupelo, OK
Definitely a favorite. The shreds for sure, my kitty isn't particular on the flavor as much as the texture. The shreds makes him think he's getting human food so I get extra snuggles afterwards. Always a plus. ♡