BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Sheila S.
My fur babies love the Turkey.  They like all the juices and gobble it up.  I like the price and value.  I have 2 cats and one eats more than the other but they both love the morning time when they get to split a can of wet food.
Yara C.
Allentown, PA
My cat love it . Is great for my him... It comes with a different variations of flavor ... It looks juicy and it doesn't have a strong smell Is no that expensive !!!
Janie M.
SUPER smelly but cats love it! When you have a inside cats, the food is helpful for their digestive system to have wet food combined with dry food. Our cats love it and I would highly recommend to anyone with inside cats
Virgin P.
Boynton Beach
Purchased at: PETCO
Well my cat loves it .. he goes crazy for it .. it’s soft tasteful for filling .. I love the great smell it’s not an overpowering smell .. I would definitely buy this product again.. it makes a great product for my cat
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
My cats cannot get enough of this wet food! We had them on a strict dry food only diet for a few years, but since we started introducing wet food, they refuse to go back to dry. This wet food comes in a wide variety of flavors and types to fit any cat’s palette.
Julie J.
Norwalk
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy this food for her and she loves it and she loves all the fish ones and all the others turns her off but fish is her thing. I buy it weekly for her and she licks her mouth after and I know she loves it.
Crista M.
Weston, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The bigger cans are fantastic because I can split the can into two dishes for both cats to enjoy. Main ingredients are meat and the shreds (imo) are easier for them to digest and they make less mess while eating.
Heather L.
My cats love this stuff . They all four love to have it as a little treat and they always finish it all . It is very affordable and it seems like my cats enjoy it so that is a bonus I would recommend this product
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I️ give my cats the variety pack and this is one of the kinds. They love wet food and this is the only brand that I️ have tried but they absolutely love it. Great price, especially if you buy it from chewy.
Shannon M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great value for the price! My cats won’t eat any other kind of wet cat food. They even share their food with one another with my fighting. It is in an easy to open can with a pop top lid. I recommend everyone that owns a cat to try this food.