BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

melissa p.
yucatan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really loves friskies! She eat 2 cans at day breakfast-dinner and the price is very very accesible
Roxanna M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Muy buena marca se las recomiendo ya que mis amigos tienen animales súper buena es lo que ellos me dicen
Sãrâh Ä.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love it I recommend it to any one have a cat and take care of it I given it 4,star and 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Carol C.
Hawthorne, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
can not hear the noise, that the kittens of the neighbor also come to eat, I say they are my godchildren
Schams D.
Dubai
Its my cats favorite meal actually
Its the only brand that she really enjoy it , the price is good also
Basma E.
Jeddah, Makkah
My cat loves it specially the gravy one she enjoys eating this and i used to add some of water on it
Janie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has been loving these since she wasa kitten and still seems to be liking them as much today.
Becca F.
calgary, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE this food! I get it for them as treats but usually I stick to the indoor cat blends.
Davies S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriends kitten loves anything with meat in it she’ll want more straight after her meal ❤️
kels R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this as a treat I’ve been feeding them it for ages and they still love it so much