BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Another one of my cats' fav. I don't like how it smells but they seem to love it sooo whatever makes them happy.
Andrea T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love all types of non-dry food and this was no exception! They love it and it is affordable. Recommended
Annabel S.
1 Aeropost Way, 42417 Miami, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love this, she always meow for more and more and yes I will recommend this to all my friends and family
سوسو 👑.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cat loves this is her favorites flavor , is obssessend with these
Friskies is the best wet cat food brand <3
lexy A.
Brantford, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Use it as a once in a while treat, helps with upset stomachs for cats but to much could cause an upset stomach
Franchesca C.
arequipa
a mi gatito le encanto esa comida es muy buena desde ahora empesare a darle esta comida se las recomiendo
Shelby C.
Lower Sackville , NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Outta all this is my kitty’s faves off all time he likes the rest off the kinds
But he goes nuts for this type
Sãrâh Ä.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love it I recommend it to any one have a cat and take care of it I given it 4,star and 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
melissa p.
yucatan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really loves friskies! She eat 2 cans at day breakfast-dinner and the price is very very accesible
Carol C.
Hawthorne, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
can not hear the noise, that the kittens of the neighbor also come to eat, I say they are my godchildren