BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My baby loves having these for dinner! He gets so excited and loves the taste of them. Only give them what your vet recommends.
dode o.
Riyadh , Wadi al ammariyah
My cats love all flavor except (turkey -salmon and tuna) Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese in Gravy
Marina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Esta es su preferidas tiene buen olor para comida de gatos y es buena calidad lo recomiendo muy bueno para los animales
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food he goes crazy when I open the cat jumps right up on the counter I will buy this again and I recommend
Sabina W.
Manchester , Lancashire
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats favourite turkeys food definitely good taste eats till the bowl is empty very good price definitely affordable
Mijaira A.
valencia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
es la meienda favorita de mi gato jajja, muere por eso y cada vez q le abro uno me brinca encima, lo mantiene fuerte y sano
issey 💑.
My cat gets sick from this product and goes to much to the sand box, lucky me she leaves me her "present" in the sand box.
Regina K.
My cat is addicted to this stuff, he enjoys it more than dried food. As soon as he hears me open the can, he comes running.
Valentina B.
Mar del Plata
Once i gave this to my cats and they loved it so i keep gaveing this once a week , its very healty but a little expensive
Katiuska M.
The best option to the cat of my mom, i am buy frecuently because is nice and not greasy and the cat is happy, my mom too