BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Brianna H.
inisfill
My cats love this product. I swear as soon as I open the can they come running. the can is enough for 2 or 3 days worth of food too.
Yarmed D.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves this! Whenever she starts eating this won’t even make a pause until all her plate is empty. She just likes it so much
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's cat food but my cats didn't really enjoy the chunky ones and like patte more. Don't know why but they just lick the sauce off.
Misha K.
Jeddah
My cats are crazy about this stuff, whenever i open a can they come running and start to beg me to feed them. Happy cat mommy here.
Jade L.
Chateauguay, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this!! I usually give them one per week or two weeks. I have to be careful though because my dogs try to steal them 😳
Sam💕 S.
Vancouver, BC
The ingredients may be questionable but my kitty gobbles this stuff up. Great value for its size and many different varieties
Maria E.
Me gustaría que me puedan mandar el producto para que mi mascota lo pueda comer y ver qué tal está esta, si me siento satisfecho
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My baby loves having these for dinner! He gets so excited and loves the taste of them. Only give them what your vet recommends.
dode o.
Riyadh , Wadi al ammariyah
My cats love all flavor except (turkey -salmon and tuna) Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese in Gravy
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food he goes crazy when I open the cat jumps right up on the counter I will buy this again and I recommend