BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you
Sara D.
Chatham , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both of my cats enjoy this flavor of cat food. However one of them is more interested in the gravy than anything else and will lick it all off and leave the chunks behind! Then the second cat eventually eats the remainder. Hmm, I think I'll need to start feeding them more pate style canned food since a cat can not live on gravy alone, no matter how much they think they want to!
Zarrin B.
Vancouver, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay for the price. The first few ingredients vary but regardless, this shouldn't be used as a long term food option for kitties. Cats arw carnivorous animals and they require meat mainly to survive. These cat food usually have meat-by products which can be harmful.

Most of the store-bought cat foods are similar unless they're specialized cat food in which the price is a bit more than usual.

Both of my kitties enjoy these little canned food alot but I opt in for Raw food instead.
Alyshia E.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves wet cat food and friskies is one of her favourite brands. Watch for allergies though as theres something in friskies brand that many cats have a reaction too
Samra K.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves friskies stuff she loves treats wet food dry food. She don't eat anything other than friskies. The flavors our very natural i prefer this over any product.
Shenaed D.
Ottawa, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Garbage! This cat food makes my cat so sick! He eats anything and everything and is usually fine, but this is even too horrible for him. The ingredients are such poor quality. I only got it because he was completely out of food and it was the only brand they sold at the corner store. Save your money.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Your
product is super amazing. My boyfriend's cat loves this product. I definitely
recommend this product. He feeds the cat almost every day. It's a perfect meal
for your cat. It has many nutrients that help it to be stronger
Snezana G.
Skopje
This one is a 5 out of 5 for me as well. I only need to open it and my cat would be right over meowing for me to place it in the bowl. The price point is reasonable and I would recommend it any day. It surely met my cat's standards. Hell if I were a cat I'd want to be fed with this food.
Shayla M.
Sarnia
Purchased at: Walmart
Thanks to your product my cat will actually eat his dry cat food. I have to mix a half of a package of wet and mix with his dry but befroe i discovered this brand my cat was barely eating.
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We recently started feeding my cat this and now she refuses to eat any other brand. We always give her dinner at 5pm but now she's started bugging us for it every day around three because she loves it so much!