BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Megan R.
My cats go nuts for this. I only give them wet food maybe once every two weeks, but when I do they pounce on it. One of my cats is a domestic shorthair, and the other is a domestic longhair. It’s super affordable. This is always in my gift basket whenever a friend gets a new kitty!
Samantha 🐾.
Citrus Heights
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loooves this can food brand. She goes nuts every time she sees the can !! [product:purina-friskies-friskies-chicken-in-gravy-savory-shreds-wet-cat-food---5.5-oz]
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Amalia A.
My cats are suckers for this stuff. They eat it all up the second I dump it in their bowl. I am upset however that the product contains artificial ingredients along with byproducts. Purina has been around for long enough to know better by now
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
I don’t know how I ended up with picky cats, but they live this cat food! Every night at 730 they come meowing at us for their wet food! Our little calico cat loves it! We always buy it in the big boxes because the value is better!
Jamie P.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
About once or twice a week I buy a can of wet cat food for each of my 2 cats as a treat. They love Friskys even though they're not the healthiest of canned food. The shreds is easier for them to eat so I notice they eat more with less left over.
Emily C.
Scottsville, KY
My cat LOVES THESE! He gets 1/2 a can each night. He especially loves the gravy/liquid that comes from the cans. He has never liked any other wet food besides this. He loves all the flavors. He does not like the pate style food though, he eats it, but it's not the favorite
Melissa H.
Rapid City , SD
This might be Randy's favorite! He has been limited to only one can a day...if it were up to him he would probably take two. Not a morsel is left on his plate when he is done. For the price this is definitely our favorite as well!
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
Whenever I run out of dry food or I want to reward my cats I get them these. They go absolutely nuts over them. The second I start opening the can they start meowing st me they loveeeee this stuff and the price isn't bad at all.
acnesupergirl s.
bridgeville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Heh, I remember when I was younger, and I had kittens roaming around my house, they would always chomp on those things like it was the end of the world. That cat food brings back so many memories😕🌎 I very much recommend this.