BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Susan S.
Alpharetta
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Many choice Pate , chucks , shredded to choose from open to flavors of all kinds of meats
Conner G.
Chippewa Falls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She really likes these. These are by far her favorite! They beyond meet her expectations!
Marketa B.
Naperville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat prefers this flavor over anything else. She’s just such a spoiled little princess!
Ivana B.
richland
Purchased at: PETCO
Cats love it they absolutely go crazy for it what else can you say about cat@food .....
Valerie J.
Ladson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A great feast for my calico! She loves salmon flavored anything but devours this food!
Tessarae T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the brand and flavor of cat food that I always buy for my cats. They love it !
Kseniya K.
Tampa
My cat loves wet food. He gobbles this up so fast. It seems delicious! I wouldn’t know
Cynthia L.
Corvallis
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this food. It's good to give them a serving or half a serving daily. Maybe mix it with dry food
Laura A.
chatsworth
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this. I feed them mostly wet cat food and I usually buy the variety pack. They love all of the flavors. It’s really inexpensive.
Kayla M.
Lebanon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
An absolute favorite in our house. With two cats they have different likes and dislikes, so far this is the biggest thing they agree on. I buy their wet food in a value pack and they eat all the flavors but this is their favorite. They can’t seem to get enough of it!