BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

lidia a.
Fort Worth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes this specific brand and food he can eat a lot of this Smells bad but it's cat food lol
Kristina B.
Jenkins, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Friskier is a great cat food with great ingredients my cat loves it at a nice value easy to open
Paula M.
My kitty loved this one.. reminds me of him all the time. Rest In Peace baby Louie. We miss you!
Kiana C.
Falkville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our cats all time favorite. The only thing we ever buy because they're picky about things
angela s.
Austin, TX
absolutely love this
good price good quality and my cat loves it
he wants to eat it all the time
Kenzie m.
South Point
Cat loves it and it doesn’t give him stomach problems like some other brands do. He loves shreds.
Adriel G.
hamilton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Literally my cat is in love with this stuff I can’t get her to eat anything else other than this
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Morgan A.
Huntington
My cats love this stuff! I mix some with their dry food and they eat it all! Would recommend it!
Alyssa F.
She (4 yo cat) loves these ! I just don’t care for the smell at all. The price points also nice.