BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Ericä Z.
Both of my cats love this ! They get so excited when they hear the can open, and it’s also inexpensive
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product my cat absolutely loves this food and it's affordable I bought mine from my local Walmart
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product, the cat loved it and it’s not that pricy. I recommend that you give this product a try.
Angie K.
My cat really likes this food. It is the only cat food he will eat. He quite enjoys the pate’ formulas
Cora T.
Deland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't use can food but when he was a kitten I used the shreds, he seemed to like those a lot better
Katie R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these can foods. I typically feed her mostly dry but when she sees these she goes crazy!
Kristen P.
Fairless Hls, PA
Both of my cats favorite food! They meow for this as soon as they see the can and chow it right down!
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Easy to find and easy to open. My cats love the shredded food. Very cheap. Would buy again and again.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio , TX
The cats love this food. They eat it all when it’s dinner time. You can tell they really enjoy it.
Christina R.
Nebraska City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this is our Mama Kitty's favorite kind we also mix it in with the dry food for the kittens