BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Anabela E.
Washington
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat adores this food. She loves the texture of the food and will come running when she sees this food.
Layla W.
My sweet girl frosty loves this food! Thisnis the brand ive always bought. Great price too! Cant beat it.
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves this flavor and this canned food! Gravy makes a big difference! Great value for the miney
Rebecca S.
Greenock
Purchased at: Walmart
The food is always fresh, price is reasonable and my cats love it. They run when they hear the can open.
Flor m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ami mascota le encanta esta comida... Es muy buena para el en verdad se ñas recomiendo para sus mascotas
Joy S.
East Corinth
Purchased at: Target
My cats love this food and they go through two cans per day. I would recommend this to other cat parents.
Brittany S.
Moss Point
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love wet food. There's just something about it that makes them run over each other to get to it.
Natalie D.
Alexandria, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give my cat canned food at least three times a week and she comes running when she hears the can open!
Mika W.
Antioch
It’s the only wet food that they like haha. It met my expectations and satisfied my pet. They enjoy it.
Ashley🌻 S.
High bridge , NJ
I mean my cats eat it but it’s not really the healthiest option for my babies but they seem to like it