BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Jaqui B.
Brooklyn, NY
My cats love Putin’s everything. It’s all they will eat. When I switch brands they look at me like I’m crazy
Jennifer P.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As a treat I use this to mix with her dry food! She loves it! She wats all her food and leaves nothing behind
Hayley M.
Santa Rosa , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love to give these to my cats as treats. They love it and go crazy for it. A little goes a long way though
Jayla B.
Warrenville Hts, OH
The best cat food ever .I get this for my cat All the time and he loves to eat this food with no problems.
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I highly recommend for cats needing to gain weight it's enriched with vitamins and healthy fats and protein
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cat ate this pretty slow but eventually over time of course. She likes dried food better than wet cat food.
Ashley B.
My cat loved this!! She would beg for it all the time. I would love to receive this!! #influenster #catfood
michelle r.
San antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten just upgraded tho shreds. She loves the different flavors they offer.Super affordable too. Bonus.
Klaudyna Z.
Barrington Hills
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats love this food and sometimes even fight over it. The price is good so I can’t ask for anything more
Bethany J.
Clearfork
My grandmas cats eat this stuff all the time. They seem to like it pretty well. And it’s not too expensive.