BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchase these different variety flavors for our kitties at our local Walmart. They are inexpensive compared to other brands and our cats love them all! Especially the cheese ones!
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
I feed my cat this brand and flavor of cat food because it is her favorite and she seems to hold it down well without puking it up like some other canned cat food make her do.
Isabelle L.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat will only eat the shredded version. She always eats her meals we give her. The flavor isn’t her favorite, but we try to rotate the different shreds. I would recommend to others with picky cats!
Rachel K.
Tallmadge , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this. She goes wild when she notices us reach for it. She likes this flavor over the other ones and I will continue to purchase. She is a very picky eater and if she likes it, I like it.
Tori A.
The food is cheap and the cats eat it but the quality is maybe C-. You get what you pay for though and if you’re in a pinch and need food that is affordable this is the one.
Alicia S.
Modesto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved this food all of this food they kept wanting to eat a tone more they got kinda chubby from it lol. Decent price for the value but I buy it as a special treat,  only con they fart loud lol but I'd buy it again when its treat time which is coming up around the corner
Denay D.
Perris
My kitty loves it. Never leaves any leftovers. I also appreciate the price
it is a good price and good quality food
just a basic kitty. Part Siamese
pros are price and quality. No cons in my opinion
I buy it every week for my cat. So yes

Nicole F.
West Reading, PA
The price is great but my cat hates this. I honestly don’t know if it was a texture or flavor thing but she wouldn’t go near it. We will not be buying this again.
Eden Y.
Westlake, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kitty kitty meow meow is pregnant. SO as recommended by her vet, my spoiled princess eats only wet food to ensure her babies get the most nutrients a mamma kitty could ever give them. She loves the chunky kind with the gravy. Downs it in seconds then begs for another can. Great product, smells kinda gross but hey its cat food.
Veronica H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I rotate between dry and wet foods for my fur child. I usually give her dry food during the day & Friskies brand wet food before bed. She prefers the chunky pieces rather than grounded. Very spoiled & picky but she enjoys it.