BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Alli H.
East Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love it! No complaints about any Purina’s food and this product is the same! Prefer this to other brands.
Alyssa G.
Norfolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is so picky, he hated these. I had to give them to a friend's cat and I don't think she ate them either.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
My cats love this wet food. I give it to them as a treat. It is a great price too. I definitely recommend this.
Veronica A.
Beeville, TX
Great brand of cat food as well my cat also loves this brand and all the various flavors. She is one happy cat
Samantha C.
Deltona, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I️ have no idea why none of our cats will eat the shreds! They lick the gravy off and leave the shreds. Bummer.
Blanca V.
Corning
Loves this food I usually do half with food and mix it because my cat will finish it quick they love the taste
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good product for a picky cat. He ususally only eats the late, but he surprised me and ate these! Will try again
Aurora G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great brand with high quality products. Affordable and my cat loves it so its a win. Its a treat in every can.
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Canned food is all she will eat. The other stuff makes her sick. So purina is the way to go every time for us!
Bethany G.
My kitties love this as a treat. I usually feed them dry food, but they both love to see me open a can of this.