BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Dorian R.
Milwaukee, WI
I been feeding her this wet food and she loves it❤❤ every time she hears the can being opened she runs down stairs
Angeline A.
Florida,Oviedo
Horrible my cat hates this i don’t know if it’s because it’s shredded but it made her throw up everytime she ate it
Elise M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Koko W.
Meh it seems as tho everytime i feed my cat this canned food it makes her sick so i stopped feeding her this brand
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,401 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great. My cats mainly eat moist food instead of hard so they very much enjoy eating these. They are great
Kelli C.
Greenville, MI
They come running when they hear me grab the dishes for their wet food knowing that this is what they’re getting!!
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
My cat likes his food. Doesn't cry or beg for other food. He eats it all. He never leaves any behind. No allergies
Rachel 🌸.
Soledad
Smells horrible but my cat loves it it also helps keep her coat nice and shiny and keeps her hydrated and healthy
Ryan C.
Pomona, CA
I have two cats. One likes the shreds and the other doesn't. Weird cats but I buy this brand and they both eat it
Tracy O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love this product. Looks and smells really great, works really well. I will deff use this product again