BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Cara H.
Port Orange, FL
My cats love this cats food! I always get the shreds, not the patte. I can hide their meds in the food easy as well.
Anette G.
I feed my cat these every now and then she loves it and will eat the whole thing so I’m sure it’s very tasty for them
Debbie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats only like the gravy in the shredded mean flavors. They do not like the meats. It also makes them throw up.
Elise M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Tommy R.
Danville, VA
my kitties love it!, they are very picky but really enjoy this brand. Decent price too, wish it came in packs of 6
Nicole M.
My car inhales this, but I only give it to her as a treat. It’s definitely not healthy enough to be a daily thing.
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
My cat likes his food. Doesn't cry or beg for other food. He eats it all. He never leaves any behind. No allergies
Angeline A.
Florida,Oviedo
Horrible my cat hates this i don’t know if it’s because it’s shredded but it made her throw up everytime she ate it
Jennifer M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great quality food with lots of choices. My cat loves all the different flavors. One of our favorite brands to buy.
Koko W.
Meh it seems as tho everytime i feed my cat this canned food it makes her sick so i stopped feeding her this brand