BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Melissa D.
cascade
Purchased at: PETCO
My babies love this wet food , it’s very affordable . I buy it by the box which makes it easier to store and have on hand
Alyssa B.
wellston
Purchased at: Walmart
The kitties love this! Every Monday they get a treat, and this is what I give them! They know as soon as I open the can!
Rachel W.
Chapin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have always trusted the quality of this brand to feed my cats. My cats love every flavor, and the price is unbeatable.
Taylor C.
Woodstock
We love your food! My Marleigh can't get enough of it! And guys, if you ever need a car model I mean look at this face!!!
Jeanette K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat hates this stuff he has thrown up from it several times. Can't really say much more about it . Wouldn't recommend
Jenny T.
Mount Sterling
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love it. My dog will eat it too. It’s a treat for my fur babies. It’s a great value compared to other major brands.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat seems to love it can always find it in the store it's at always at a great price and my cat truly enjoys eating it
Cortnie O.
My cats adore this food! They gobble it right up. I have a very old cats and these are soft enough for my cats to eat!
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
This is the only wet food my two cats will eat. We have tried many different flavors and this is still the only winner.
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur babies love this brand of cat food. It has top quality ingredients and affordable. Only the best for my babies.