BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Azucena m.
My cat loves this food so much! His favorite flavors are the meat shredded ones. Easy to open and easily disposable as well!
Eleesha N.
Sylacauga, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love these. They come in a large variety of flavors that they never tire of. They are very budget friendly as well.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this brand for his senior and Sensitive lifestyle he lives! Once he hears to pop of the lid he is at my feet!
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats absolutely all level for skills and once they hear this can open they know it’s feeding time we never turn it down
Brianna D.
Surgoinsville
This is all my cat will eat. She loves this stuff! I’ve tried other brands and she would not eat it and it’s good value! (:
Christine M.
Columbia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My car baby does like this a lot. I don’t see my Harley eating it. It did meet expectations for Baby, not quite Harley yet
Amber S.
Paragon, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love the shredded food more then any other canned food out there. They eat it up quicker then you can say meow.
Tracy H.
Ravena
We generally get these as a special treat for Thanksgiving and Christmas. A nice Turkey dinner. Our kitties go nuts over it
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
For the price its not bad at all. My cat loves these as treats. I would rather buy that pack so it will last a lot longer.
Norma E.
Parlier, CA
My cats were not fond of the shreds but after a while they learned to love them I buy them shreds every so often as a treat