BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Jaimie G.
Dodd city , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
puts much needed weight on my cat. she loves all the flavors and textures, she comes running the second she hears the top pop off
April L.
Blue springs, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy for this stuff, and I love to spoil them with it! Great value, totally worth the money to see my babies so happy
Miranda K.
Salem
My cat loves this food! It's very affordable and has a wide variety of flavors. I will always recommend this for any pet owners.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats do not like this one at all. It stinks (but yes, I know its cat food), and the cats end up throwing up after they eat it.
Sarah S.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this. He eats it really fast then he wants more. I'm not sure what else they want me to say. Also the price have bad
Yanislava B.
Cleveland
My cat doesn’t really eat wet food but every time i get Purina she won’t stop eating until is all gone she really like the salmon
Taylor w.
Calverton, NY
My cats are obsessed with this food as soon as they hear the can open they run to my counter meowing until I put it down for them
Alexis B.
I personally don't buy these anymore bc all though my cat liked them flavor wise and everything. It upset his stomach every time.
carene s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats will go crazy if they don't get a can of this every morning. It has been a ritual for years. I would highly recommend.
ashleigh o.
Charles City, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best cat food to give cats who love their cat food. I love buying this brand for the cats. Its important that i get this food.