BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Beatriz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what my cats know as "the good stuff". I dont buy it often but they would definetly prefer this canned food over dry food.
Morgan O.
Shelby Twp, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love love love wet food especially this brand and flavor, I will continue to purchase this wet cat food over any other.
Miranda K.
Salem
My cat loves this food! It's very affordable and has a wide variety of flavors. I will always recommend this for any pet owners.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Its not the best based on ingredient list but some of my cats swear by it. The others eat a little. So I continue to purchase it.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats do not like this one at all. It stinks (but yes, I know its cat food), and the cats end up throwing up after they eat it.
Sarah S.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this. He eats it really fast then he wants more. I'm not sure what else they want me to say. Also the price have bad
Alexis B.
I personally don't buy these anymore bc all though my cat liked them flavor wise and everything. It upset his stomach every time.
Taylor w.
Calverton, NY
My cats are obsessed with this food as soon as they hear the can open they run to my counter meowing until I put it down for them
Yanislava B.
Cleveland
My cat doesn’t really eat wet food but every time i get Purina she won’t stop eating until is all gone she really like the salmon
April L.
Blue springs, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy for this stuff, and I love to spoil them with it! Great value, totally worth the money to see my babies so happy