BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Lizzie R.
La Feria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this!! It is to die for for him, he can finish the whole can.. And he's a small cat but he also loves this brand of food!
Paula L.
Jacksonville, FL
my two kittens love this brand of shred wet cat food especially the gravy in it.  As soon as I take the lid off the come running!
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. One of my favorite foods for him. Love it. Even when i mix it with his dry food. Give it a try. Thank me later
Lauren H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love friskies!! My cat loves it too! Very affordable. Different varieties. Can get almost anywhere. I love how convenient it is to get.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
My cat really enjoyed these and ate all of it, which is rare! I’m just keeping a stray right now and this seems to be doing the job!!!
Autumn W.
Pilot Mtn, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will eat this like crazy I go through so much of it weekly for my cat, she needs to eat great too just like every other animal
Terri S.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Our cat only gets wet food as a special treat. If we do this is what we buy. She will only eat the kind like this that are "shreds".
Britt G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats seem to like this a little than most flavors. They enjoy it more when there’s a little bit of dry cat food sprinkled on top.
Jessica E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My mom's kitten loves this kitty food. He prefers canned food over bagged dry food. It is good for him as well and not too expensive
Katrina W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats like the shreds with gravy the most. That gravy really gets them happy for wet food. They like a good splurge for breakfast.