BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Bre C.
Lake Village, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves this. Her favorite is the shreds cause I think its easier for her top eat. She's picky but she will eat any friskies flavor.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love canned cat food as a treat but they don't really like the shreds or pate type. They are weird about the meat to juice ratio.
Kyla B.
Sheboygan, WI
My cats love it. They come running when they hear me grabbing a can. I wont personally buy anything else. My babies love there friskies.
Shelby G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh lord my cat polly is in love with this stuff. She only loves this one when it comes to wet food. She also loves the treats by frisky.
Caylene N.
By far my cats favorite wet food! Decently priced and you get alot for your money! Ive tried a few brands but she would hadly eat those
Lauren H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love friskies!! My cat loves it too! Very affordable. Different varieties. Can get almost anywhere. I love how convenient it is to get.
Yazmin R.
Los Angeles
My cats go crazie for this .They love the meat ..i have tried to feed them any other brand and they wont eat it unless its this brand.
Jewel N.
Roxboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat just gives this stuff right up. He's not discriminatory when it comes to flavor. Plus, I can always find a sale and/or a coupon.
Lizzie R.
La Feria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this!! It is to die for for him, he can finish the whole can.. And he's a small cat but he also loves this brand of food!
Paula L.
Jacksonville, FL
my two kittens love this brand of shred wet cat food especially the gravy in it.  As soon as I take the lid off the come running!