BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Emily D.
Shamokin, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Eddie won't always eat this food, because she's a picky little brat sometimes, but it's a great food when we have to give her her medicine.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand and flavor are really great. My cat seems to really enjoy them. I don't always buy them,but I love buying them when I have coupons.
valerie E.
My cats will only eat this brand of canned food. They will walk away from other brands. They are picky. Lol. They eat this brand every flavor!
Jenn B.
Seymour, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although my cat loves this food, it seems she gets hungry much quicker than if she eats the other flavors that come in the variety shreds box.
Gabii S.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Every cat I've ever had or taking care of los friskies these are really good and they're great price to all cats will like him no matter what
Misty M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur kitty loves any and all Friskies that we have gotten him so far. He knows when we open the can and no matter where he is he knows lol.
Lissa P.
Beaumont
Purchased at: Dollar General
My cat really seems to like this. He jumps as soon as he hears the can open. It seems to have a lot of meat and gravy that he seems to wnjoy.
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
I always get my cats this little cans of wet food when they are being good! These are a definite special occasion type of food. They love it!
Lucy R.
Purchased at: Target
One of my cats will only eat wet food and only eats certain flavors and consistencies. However no matter what, they always throw it up after.
Zeleny B.
Moreno Valley, CA
My cat loves these, as soon as he hears me open the pantry door he comes out of nowhere to rub himself on my legs waiting for me to feed him.