BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat goes crazy over this wet food! He especially loves the gravy, occasionally leaving the meat. Affordable price and comes in so many flavors.
Kimberly E.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Scar is a very picky boy . He loves this cat food. He scarfs it down like it's nothing. It is very reasonably priced. Great quality product.
Liandra O.
My cats love this, the shreds are a little hard for one of mu cats to eat so he gets the Paté, the value is good and worth the money as a treat ❤
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat enjoys this food very much ive been buying it for a while and my cat still enjoys it it’s affordable and has good ingredients i recommend
Emily P.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats are super pickey. So if I dont buy them friskies wet food in the bits or shreads they wont eat it! I guess what makes them happy right? 😊
Gisela F.
North Port, FL
They love this. I don’t know if it is nutritional for them but they love it. I only five them a tablespoon every other day so they don’t get fat
Desiree W.
Waubun
This is the way to go when you use soft food for cats. My cat loves it and it's not too spendy. My cat enjoys it and so that means I do too
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand and flavor are really great. My cat seems to really enjoy them. I don't always buy them,but I love buying them when I have coupons.
valerie E.
My cats will only eat this brand of canned food. They will walk away from other brands. They are picky. Lol. They eat this brand every flavor!
Jenn B.
Seymour, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although my cat loves this food, it seems she gets hungry much quicker than if she eats the other flavors that come in the variety shreds box.