BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Karla R.
Compton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these. They're very affordable and easy to store. Don't need much to feed my cat aswell. He eats a can per two days mixed with hard food.
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
My cat loves it! I had him in another wet cat food and he was loosing all his weight change the food and wouldn't you know he picks his weight back up!
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty's love their shreds, it's like a stampede in the kitchen when they hear this can open. It's reasonably priced and can be bought at walmart!
Stacey A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a pretty picky eater, but she doesn't hesitate to eat this. I can see a difference for the better in her coat when she eats this cat food.
Kelsey R.
Columbus OH
My cats love these! The smell isn't bad as I know most wet foods carry that distinct smell. Smaller bits too so even my kitten enjoys this food
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat's do like this.but it's not they're favorite. But it's not as pricey as they're favorite. So I will buy it at times when money is tight.
Felicia J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's not extremely expensive an the cats love this. It's pretty easy to eat for kittens learning to eat. An adults who are picky tend to like it too.
Katerina H.
Tulsa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite food! They enjoy the pate more than the shreds though. They licked the juice off the shreds, but did not eat the actual shreds.
Kimberly Z.
Middletown, CT
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats go crazy for this stuff. While I haven't personally tried it 🤣 I can speak for my kitten children when I say they scream for it every morning
Ashli C.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
I buy wet food for my cat on occasion and friskies cans are his favorite. The chunks are easy for him to eat and there are a wide variety of flavors.