BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Alicia G.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this for my cat to try. She loves it a lot but since she doesn't have a lot of teeth she swallows it whole and then throws up. But overall it's good
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat hates this! It always hurts his stomach and he ends up always throwing this up. Never buying this again. The ingredients in this are horrible as well.
Kadie J.
Rochester
The only wet cat food my cat likes. He is in love with this stuff! It’s affordable for me and I know it’s healthier than dry food, so I’m happy he enjoys it.
Maria D.
Villa Rica, GA
You have no idea how much my cat love this food. I have three and two of them love wet food. We open the can and they run immediately :) good food for them!
Alexandra S.
Wichita, KS
My cats really enjoy this wet cat food & so does my grandmas cat. My grandmas cat cannot eat dry food because she is so old and loves this brand of wet food.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is a favorite of my cats. I will buy them several kinds and switch the flavors up for them (They won't eat the same kind very many times in a row).
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
I have to say, a little too pricey based on how much you get. To give my cat a proper meal. I'll have to feed her two of these. Its too expensive for that!
Melissa K.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love their wet food. The minute I grab a can to the minute I pop it open they are yelling at me to feed it to them. My cats love it and so do I..
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Savory Shreds with Chicken in Gravy Cat Food my cats love Friskies shreds in gravy lol just about any kind #Friskies #pets#love
Amber O.
Southbridge
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for my cat as she is only 1 and doesnt eat alot. Single serve is the way to go and this specific brand is the cheapest and you can get it anywhere!