BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Kaylee T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the brand I buy most often for my cats. They really enjoy it and it eat it all. It’s always sold at a good price and can even be caught on sale. I recommend this product. Can be found at any retail or pet store.
Skyler A.
My kitty girl used to love her soft food before she passed.. she would get so happy and circle my feet every time she heard me open the can. Her teeth were fragile so these food was really soft and easy for her to eat which I'm thankful for
Cristina R.
Nashua, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats always look forward to their wet food. Which they receive once a day! This brand is perfect, many different healthy meat or fish options that your pet is sure to enjoy.
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
Our family cat loves this mixed up with her hard food. Makes a perfect creamy blend for her. Its priced friendly and makes her happy. Worth the buy to me! Definitely recommend!!
Makenna N.
Dayton
My cat loves these. I only buy them sparingly though, because if she eats them too often she gets sick. I recommend to use it sparingly if your cat is used to dry food.
Crystal B.
Booneville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves Purina brands food. He will eat almost any kind you serve up to him but I really think Purina may be his favorite. He purrs a loud when you open it.
Lexi M.
Danville
My cats really enjoy this food. I do not give this to them very often because they like dry food better. However, they do like this mixed in with their dry food as well.
Nicolle S.
I feed this to my cat when he was kissy a few months old and it was great. As he got older I would mix in the dry food so he could get used to it. It’s affordable and they have many flavors. I would his food at pet smart.
Kiah L.
Nyack, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats love this food and gobble it up super quickly but we have come to learn that they are gluten free so any kind of food they eat that is not organic or gluten free they get very sick, poor babies! Since then we try and stick with more natural brands.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this stuff! I'm sure it tastes great to them, and it keeps them healthy so that's all that matters!