BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For the first time in my life I do not have a cat.
I mean, I've had cats. When I was little I used to think I was half cat half Batman. Sometimes still do tbh. I'm just not sure how I got here. Lol
Thanks influenster!!
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sometimes the food is a hit and sometimes it is a miss. When they get it right they sure get it right! All of our cats meow until they get their daily treat of wet food! We have to buy this twice a month.
Crystal R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite food. They always come crying and running when they hear the can open (or any can for that matter). I previously worked at a shelter and they also mainly used this brand. Lots of options
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really love this canned food, every time I go to the kitchen their begging me for it. I have a one year old calico cat and another one year old orange cat. I would buy again and I recommend to everyone.
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
This is the only brand of canned cat food that my cats will eat and it seems to be a bit better quality and then some of the others that we’ve gotten in the past they particularly love the turkey ones
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love “wet food”, and I have no issue with purchasing it because I have definitely seen a positive change in their eating habits. CON: I personally think the smell is terrible. 😂 I like friskies as a brand.
Savannah D.
Bemidji, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these and they are usually under a dollar each and i can feed him three or four times out of one can. I just use is as a treat he has other regular food but he will cry for this stuff
lacey d.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my cats all time favorite wet food. So many flavors to pick from and less then a dollar a can. No can open needed either cause it a peal back. The second You open they come running.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
My cat loves eating this stuff and I enjoy buying it for him especially because you can purchase it at your local dollar tree. I have a kitten so I like to mix a spoon and a half of the friskies, with hard kitten food and he loves it!
Kaylee M.
Columbia, SC
My cat LOVES the shreds. We tried to feed her a different type and she turned her nose to it! She eats this every morning and night and loves it! They usually have a sale going on at grocery stores so they are very cheap!