BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Laura R.
Greenwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats don't care for this style of wet food as much as they like the filet bits with gravy, but they don't refuse to eat it. I wouldn't buy it again only because they didn't seem to like it as much as the other flavors.
nicole s.
miami
The friskies brand in general is one i’ve always bought for my cats over the years but i’ve noticed that my current kitty eats all of what i serve her from the gravy line right away. Not only does my kitty love it but since the liquid is thick, it’s harder to drip on the floor or onto my clothes which someone as clumsy as I am could find to be a problem. The smell is also not as horrible as I’ve found many other wet cat food brands to be.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
This is my cats favorite cat food! He gets excited everytime he hears me opening it and putting some in his bowl. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to be easily digestible for him which is nice. Highly recommend!
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really likes this flavor, although I think she likes Turkey and Cheese dinner more. She's weird, some days she loves pate, or filets, some days she loves shreds, but some days she hates them and never wants to eat any them.
I like giving her this one because it has a good ratio of gravy to shreds..... some of the other cans I've given her have more gravy than the meat. I love giving her this brand and she loves eating it!
April G.
Odessa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it! Once they here the can open they come running! At first I was scared to change food on them so quickly but they enjoy it more then fancy cats! I will keep purchasing this product for years to come!
Autumn D.
Palmyra
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not always feed my cats wet food but when I do, I usually purchase Friskies brand due to price and variety. My cats like all the varieties, and I like the variety of textures to help keep my cats interested. I would recommend this cat food.
Kassie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat and kitten love this whenever i give them this food ! They enjoy it so much because they go straight to there plate where they know i only feed them this on that certain plate they keep wanting more !
kara s.
Gray, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With 4 cats we use this soft food as a treat! The cats go crazy for it the second we open the can. We usually get the variety pack due to some of my cats being a little bit picky but they love this stuff.
Rachel B.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Always really cheap! My cat loves wet food but I don’t buy it often because it is hard to buy in bulk for as cheap as dry food. But if I could afford to buy it every day I would in a heart beat!!!!!!!!
Ginny s.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my bengal cats favorite food by far! Every time I’m at Walmart for some items I pick this up and my cat literally can’t sit still while eating it! My favorite cats treat and definitely my favorite treat to give my cat!