BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Paige R.
Ocala, FL
My cat LOVES little treats and loves to eat the Purina brand. She is kind of a food and treat snob so anything that she loves, I will vouch for! This met my expectations because my cat loved and devoured the savory shreds. I would definitely purchase this again!
Paige L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really enjoy buying this cat food for special occasions. My cat normally eats dry food but if I can tell she isn’t feeling herself or I just want to give her a surprise I always stick with this brand. There is not a strong fishy smell which I really like.
Sierra S.
Indiana, PA
My cats love this! Keeps them active and happy and on the move! The mamma and the baby cat both enjoy this. The value is good for the price you pay! It definitely met my expectations and I would for sure buy it again! Definitely a good household treat.
Maddison M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I was weening my cat off of milk I would occasionally give her some of this food. She could eat it without a problem. There are other ways I could’ve went for helping her get off of drinking milk, but this product helped me so I would recommend it.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've bought friskies wet cat food for years. My cat loves them as his treat for dinner. Although they don't smell too pleasant your cat is going to love it!! I have a grey tabby cat and he loves it. I recommend this product to all cat owners out there!!
Dawn S.
My Cats loved this. The sample I had of it was gone within minutes. One of my cats threw up this particular flavor but they did both enjoy other flavors from this brand. I would definitely buy this brand (not this flavor) again. I actually usually do buy this when I buy them wet food.
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
My cat loves these things. They smell really strong and can be a little messy, but they keep my car happy and they have natural ingredients, so I'm happy. My cat is an adult cat and mostly an outdoor cat, but he always comes home for this.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
My cats LOVE this wet food! Sometimes I will treat them to it and they get so excited! It isn’t super expensive which I appreciate. This flavor is definitely their favorite out of the ones I’ve tried. I will definitely be buying it again!
Breanna B.
Worcester , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only thing my cat would eat. She would pur when she wanted some. Sometimes she would legit talk to me like a human asking for some around same time everyday. The only brand I buy for my pets.
Julia M.
Sarasota
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this product it is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.