BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Jessi P.
My cats love these cans of food! Friskies is loved by all 3 of my furry babies! They prefer it over competitor brands and im happy because the price is just as awesome as the product!
emilypetruncola P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed this to my cats everyday, it’s a great wet food that entices my cats to come downstairs and eat. They also eat less appealing urinary tract wet food which we mix with this
Rachel P.
We buy friskies shred cat food & our cat loves it. She has difficulty with being able to pick up food with her teeth & the shredded cat food makes it much easier for her to be able to eat. Would recommend.
Rachel S.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our boy cats favorite food. We can’t go a day without a can. We tried a bunch of brands before we circled back to this and just stuck with it. He is happy so I am happy.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
My cat is spoiled and only likes canned foods like these. Took me months to switch her over to dry foods but even know if she hears the can she wants it. She absolutely loves this brand more than any other
Amanda L.
Findlay, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats just love this stuff. Affordable for myself as well since I have two cats to feed. Great value for what you get. I have one short hair cat calico And one long hair orange tabby. I would buy again.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Who knew cats could be picky but I sure got lucky with a picky cat. She will only eat one brand of cat food. We had her try this because it was a more affordable brand and she refused to eat it. Spoiled girl.
Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat enjoys these treats. He can never eat a whole can so he gets 2 servings from it! There's a great variety of flavors and you can usually always find a sale on them
Taylor s.
E Patchogue, NY
My cat goes crazy when I start to open the can. Even if I'm not opening this can he thinks I'm opening the can and runs. With his sensitive stomach I have to watch out but this works fine.
Zally R.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves shredded food so doesn't really matter what flavor it is , but definitely has to be shredded is one of his favorite and overall he doesn't get a stomach pain like other brands