BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Annie B.
Toledo, OH
These canned foods are such a good value and my cat loves them. They definitely smell like cat food, but my 9 month old loves hearing the top pull off. They're super cheap too, so it's a great value.
Bre'Ann W.
We feed this to the older cat. He is about 15 and has lost most of his teeth but he definitely does good with this. The younger cats love it too unfortunately so we have to feed them separate so that the older one can eat
Rose B.
Chesterfield, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats also love anything Friskies! I think it's just such an affordable brand of car food. Their is always sales/deals going on in my local family dollar for these individual cans of cat food.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
This is the only product that she will eat the shreds. I have gotten a mixture before of the shreds and the pate and she will not eat the pate at all it has to have the gravy. This has not greedy actually thoughtful
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat wasn't a fan of the shreds he is pretty iffy on certain wet food and this just wasn't something he enjoyed his sassy behind refused to eat it. I gave it a because it is priced pretty well and I'm sure other cats would eat it.
Joshua R.
Utica
Current opinion: I'm not sure I'll order this again. While it is substantially cheaper than buying it in the store, the cans in the last two cases have been significantly dented, some of them to the point of opening, others to the point that they're difficult to open. I opened a can this morning that I didn't think was open but apparently was, because the food was bad, having a really foul odor. I don't see that any kind of additional packing can help because the denting is caused by the cans crashing together when the box is tossed around in shipping.

Previously: My cat won't eat beef cat food, or any pate wet food, so I am delighted to be able to purchase the 32-pack of shredded/chunked poultry. The price is excellent. Will definitely order again.
Jessica D.
Lexington Pk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love Friskies can food. I give it to them once a day as a little treat from their normal dry food. I like using the shreds version because it is easier to divide up a can between my 2 cats.
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats get this as a treat and love it! They are super weird and hate fishy flavored food so this is perfect for them! I have one cat that's loves the gravy and the other loves the meat!
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are picky about everything and this happens to be their favorite food and favorite flavor. They eat it all the time and don’t ever turn their nose up at it. I would always recommend others trying this for their cats.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat eats this with the dry Purina mixed in it. She's always happy and full. Being a stray that I kind of adopted I wanted cheap but good cat food. No complaint from me or the cat.