BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Breianna H.
My 7 week old kitten loves these! Nice consistency and she can chew it up pretty nicely. It does have a mild odor to it but that's to be expected since its wet cat food. Overall 10/10 would recommend. And wet food is better for cats anyways
Claire G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat doesn’t like a certain type of food, and she is very very VERY picky and hates most flavors of any type of food, but she loves this! If your cat does not like the food that comes in one solid block (pate) then they will love this.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Any flavour of the shreds my cats love. They first finish off the gravy and then go for the shreds. It’s easier for them to pick apart than the pate. And makes for easier cleanup with their bowls as the pate sticks to it and these don’t
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby seems to love it for the first few bites and to lick up the juice but like most cats, he tends to come back every 5 mins for a bite or two and by this time it dries out rather quickly so he never finishes even half a can.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
My cats of course love this. Also it’s not too expensive for canned cat food. I can find them at almost any grocery store or cat store and I’m told it is better than other brands for cats so I buy it whenever I have extra money.
April B.
Friskies® Savory Shreds with Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce Cat Food although my cat prefers friskies pate cat food my wouldnt eat any other brand besides friskies. My cat loves salmon turkey and giblets. All he has to donis
Sarah J.
Brookhaven, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I foster young cats for the local humane society often and I always keep came of this in my cabinet. The cats always love the smell and it helps to get them to come to me to be petted and learn that not all people are scary.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat used to love these! Once I opened the can he would immediately start meowing. He loved it! He would eat it up so quickly, he especially loved the chicken one. They are not expensive at all, I recommend to other cat owners.
Rebecca K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats and dogs both love the stuff I don't know why but they mediately know when it's open and my dogs won't even eat her dry food without some of this wet cat food in it which is ridiculous because it's cat food dog food
Crystal R.
Fresno, CA
I don’t usually feed this product to my kitty Luna just because she is used to dry food. I have noticed she doesn’t eat the entire can all at once, so I give her half and save the rest for later. She loves this product.