BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

CherryBloggerGirl R.
Washougal, WA
We give our two cats Friskies wet food only occasionally, but our cats absolutely LOVE the Turkey and Giblets shreds. They don’t leave a single piece behind (unlike some other flavors and brands). I appreciate the price point I can purchase it for, it’s worth it to see my cats happy
Kenda M.
WAIPAHU, HI
My cat gets excited when she smells this food, however I find that she leaves it to get old and she never finishes it. I like to get it for her every now and then beause I know dry food can get boring at times. She is a tuxedo cat and I would buy this in the future.
Karina M.
Salem, OR
Every now and then i like to treat Milo to this snack. He is an american short hair and sure enjoys it his snack time!  It' one of his favorites. The shreds of the product are great and he seems to have a smooth time eating. I will definitely buy again!
Sami L.
Dallas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskys is awesome and affordable I mix up the cats food sometimes they young and I try different things to see what’s best for them and so far the like this. The best thing is it’s affora when on a budget. We  definitely we’ll buy this again and again.
Juliette S.
My cat absolutely loves this stuff. I pair this with a dry cat food, which my cat can't seem to get enough of. Usually you can get them pretty cheap too, so you won't break the bank. My cat even seems healthier than ever since I've given him this cat food.
Tammy H.
Biddeford
This cat food is the greatest. My cat loves this food, she eats the entire can. I think most cats love this brand and the many flavors offered Is  what gets cats interested and stay interested. I would buy it again because itrets my cats expectations.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So this is all my cats will eat now. We switched from set did to canned because one has UTD and needs the extra moisture from food. I prefer the shreds or chunks because they come out the can easier. It smells a little, but it's worth it to have happy kitties
Debbie D.
Napa
4 of my cats literally hear the can open from the outside. They come running and start meowing in anticipation of their wet food dinner. One of the cats jumps on everything so excited for her food. Then when they leave the dogs comes and licks their plates clean even though I tell her no every day
Elizabeth D.
Bakersfield
My cat is older and has almost no teeth so it is hard for her to chew the hard kibbles, so I tried a couple of different brand wet food and they all upset her stomach making it difficult for her to keep it down. I tried Friskies extra gravy wet food and she went bonkers. She loves the gravy and most importantly it doesn't upset her stomach.
Megan C.
Ceredo, WV
This product is always a go to for me. I've rescued a lot of animals on a tight budget recently, and they all absolutely love their Friskie dinners. My cats are all a healthy weight, they are happy and active, and we've never seen any complaints