BY FRISKIES

Description:

Savory Shreds With Turkey and Giblets In Gravy. Thin shreds made with real turkey and giblets in just the right amount of savory gravy giving cats the flavors textures and aromas theyll crave again and again. 100% Complete and balanced for cats of all ages.

Crystal C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When I had my cat this was her favorite cat food I like it because it's super easy to read the ingrediens and for the most part they seem extremely healthy for her
Cristina L.
My cat absolutely loves these. They are excellent for treating your furry friend. My cat likes her food warmed up so I’ll heat this is for her and it works great!
Corina H.
BREMERTON, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really enjoy this food. It has the right mix of gravy and solid foods. It also has a variety of flavors which allow me to change it up for them regularly.
Samantha H.
Sumter, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves this stuff!! I am not sure how healthy or good this product is for my cat but he enjoys it. He likes all the friskies wet food I've given him and he has no allergies that I know of.
Tamyra F.
Hartford
My cat loves it. She has an easy time eating and there are problems with how she handles it. Since eating it she has actually shed less. But yes a great product.
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not sure what it was about my cats but, this made them both sick to their stomach. Not sure if it was the taste but I tried several flavors and it was the same outcome.
Amanda S.
Mc Roberts, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Marty loves this stuff! Smells like tuna and my cat eats it up fast! Chunky and looks just like shreds of tuna. He eats it up and comes back meowing for more.
Danielle E.
portage
Purchased at: PETCO
This food is solidly ok. When we had a cat she kind of was take it or leave it about it. Although good in a pinch. Both in price and quality I wouldn’t feed it to my pet regularly
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really great stuff if you can’t get your cat to eat or if you just want to spoil your little fur baby. My kittens tend to not want dry food after giving them this because they love it so much. A little more pricey than the dry food and obviously a lot less food but they sure do love it
Kathryn L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I expected nothing other than a fine product from Friskies.  I knew that the Savory Shreds (Turkey & Giblets) were a hit when the cats started howling at the sound of the can opening and the scent of the cat food.   My cats scoffed it down faster than I could say Giblets! My cats always seem to enjoy the Friskies brand so we will continue to purchase it.  Thanks Friskies!