BY FRISKIES

Description:

Explore the great indoors. Serve up the magic of an outdoor adventure without ever leaving the kitchen, with Friskies indoor delights and Friskies selects indoor: two great ways to feed the senses.

Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat food is amazing for my kitten. We were nervous about weaning him off of the kitten chow because we weren’t sure on what he would like or be able to actually eat. We found this kind, our cat is completely indoors and we love the Friskies brand, so we gave it a try after a little research and he loves it. Has all of the nutrients he needs or is missing from the wet food and he seems to love the taste of the food!
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I use this for my indoor cat. It provides all of the nutrition that she needs and she seems to like it quite a bit. I have noticed since switching her to this particular formula her coat became shinier and silkier and she stopped having dry skin/heavy dander issues. My cat has some minor allergies and tends to have a pretty significant dander problem that I found was caused by a different food but since switching to this her skin has cleared up. She also hasn't had any issues with hairballs or digestion issues since switching either. For an affordable petfood this one has been very beneficial in ways that would be common with the much more expensive brands.
Diana M.
My cat is an indoor cat, so obviously I give her the indoor food. It’s one bag lasts about a month, really affordable, it also makes her poop less smelly so that’s a plus. My cat seems to like it she prefers her cat food over people food. I had recommended this to my sister in law, her cat is doing great.
Natalie G.
Dunlap, IL
This cat food seemed to cause my cats to have upset stomachs. I wish cat food brands would use better ingredients for our pets. Yes, it’s cheap, but it’s not healthy for cats at all. I probably won’t buy it again.
Jordan M.
Brockport
Our cat really likes this. He tends to eat fast which makes him puke but this brand doesn’t. It’s also a really good price for it. We’ve always fed our cat this brand and he really loves this brand. I do recommend it to cat owners.
Annie B.
Cedar Bluffs, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this food. It’s cheap and affordable. I’ve found that she prefers this food over the alternatives and it seems to be pretty gentle on her stomach. If you’re cat is smaller and a little chubby, she’ll like it
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As you can see on my picture attached, my cat loves this food :)
I was trying to take a picture and she was thinking I was going to give her more, of course after this I gave her more. Makes her happy and this makes me happy also!
For a long time that I am using this brand and I dont have any complains at all!
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat seems to enjoy it. He doesn't hesitate to scarf this down anytime I fill his bowl with it. He is a picky eater though, and unless he's starving he rarely eats any other dey food.
STEFANIE F.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My senior cats Mika and Shadow absolutely love this cat food. I choose the Indoor Delights because my girls do not go outside ever, and this has a blend of chicken, beef, cheese, salmon, and veggie so they have a nice variety of flavors. I haven’t had any issues with it at all.
Db J.
Kings Mtn, NC
Two cats LOVE this stuff! Both are indoor cats. They meow all day and night to eat, which they never did before. I have very picky cats. Only issue I have is that my cat is getting very fat super quick even though I don't feed her any different amount than usual.