BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Cat Food Grillers Tender & Crunchy™.New.Tenders made with real chicken.Chicken, beef & turkey flavors accented with garden veggies & grill flavor.Serve up some sizzle.100% Complete & balanced nutrition.Protein.Essential fatty acids.Vitamin A & taurine.Antioxidants.

• Does this help with hairball control like other brands at...1 Answers
  • Can I get bigger bags?1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this one and the ocean one? 1 Answers
  • "My cat loves this brand of dry food!" in 2 reviews
  • "My friend cat loves this kind my cats have other kind of this brand.Just got a 2doller coupon in mail for this kind from the company.Great for a change up on cat food." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried many other brands and she really had more trouble digesting them" in 1 review
  • "I have one cat with a very sensitive stomach and this is the only brand of food she can eat with out becoming seriously Sick. " in 1 review
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have to cats and the only dry food that they will eat is the Friskies® Cat Food Grillers Tender & Crunchy ! I have no clue why they are so picky however I am glad that they love this brand due to the fact that it is so inexpensive! Which is a win win for me!
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cat really enjoyed this cat food. We had received a free sample and also a coupon so we bought it after the sample. It was a little more pricey than meow mix and our Kroger only has a smaller bag but again, our cat loved the food so that’s a plus.
Tiffynee M.
Terre Haute
This is the only food I can get my cats to eat! We have tried different varieties and brands and this is by far their favorite. And let me add, this is the only food we can get our dog to eat as well! Lol!
gina b.
Corinth, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is pretty much my go-to food for my cat because it's got the crunchy outside that they need for their teeth to stay healthy but it's got the tender Center that they love so much Best of Both Worlds
Fallon S.
Friskies is a known brand in my area for good food with great value for your coin, my cat eats it without fuss and prefers this flavor to others. I have fed this for four years and he has never gotten tired of it!
Christy P.
Kearns , UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think my cats like this brand of cat food. All besides one. One of my cats picks out a certain color and won't eat it. Not really sure why. Other than that I think all three of my cats like this food.
Amanda S.
Lapeer, MI
My cat Aeris (1 year old female tuxedo cat) can be a little bit of a picky eater. We have tried a couple different cat foods, and this is by far her favorite. She seems to like the mixture of tender and crunchy pieces, and it contains her absolute favorite flavors Chicken. We have and will definitely continue buying this brand for our cat! Another great reason to buy this food for your furbabies is the very reasonable cost. Sorry I didn't have an actual picture of the bag due to the fact that as soon as we buy a bag we always transfer it to a container to keep it fresh.
Breyonna S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this stuff, but it's not normally the first bag I grab unless we have no other options at the store. He's 16 lbs and 9 years old and has never complained about this flavor, even though we like to mix it up on him every so often. We only buy Purina products in my house and this has met all expectations of both the cat and us. We however just recently switched to a mature/adult food to help benefit him early but if you have a younger cat you should have no problems with this food! Just start with a smaller bag of course in case they don't like the flavor.
Danielle T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my cats preferred food! He flat out refuses any other brands. He has to have his meats, preferably bird. I may have the only living cat that doesn't like fish. If your cat craves chicken like mine, I recommend this for sure. I think that it gets a little pricey for small bags so if your cat likes it, I'd recommend getting the larger bags.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This is my cats favorite food, she will (and has) ripped a brand new bag open to get to it if the bowl is empty. I think the price is right on for the amount you get and as far as "cheaper" food I think its comparable with other brands. I will keep buying it as long as my girls will keep eating it.
Tough C.
Does This Brand make bigger bags?
Emily B.
Does this help with hairball control like other brands at all?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does your cat perfer this over other cat food? I know mine does!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
What's the difference between this one and the ocean one?