Friskies® Cat Food Griller's Blend uploaded by Tiffynee M.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Strong, lean muscles supported by high-quality protein. Healthy skin and coat promoted by essential fatty acids and zinc. Clear, healthy vision supported by vitamin A and taurine. A healthy immune system promoted by balanced nutrition with antioxidants.

Tiffynee M.
Terre Haute
So I have a funny story! We have 4 cats and a dog! We buy this food for our cats and then we buy separate food for our dog! It has come to the point that our dog will no longer eat her food because she loves this food so much. So, now we just buy this food for all of our animals! We have tried different varieties too, and this is the only one that any of them will eat....including our dog. Picky eaters! Who knew! Lol!! Friskies® Cat Food Grillers Tender & Crunchy
Miranda J.
My cat is super picky and for a long time he would eat this, but only in the spring and summer months. His thoughts must have been if my people can have grilled food than so should I.
Linsey S.
This is my cats favorite cat food! we don't buy this flavor every time so when we do he gets all excited and rubs all over us as we are pouring it into his dish. I typically buy it at target or Walmart. The friskies line is affordable and good quality cat food.
Jacqueline V.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The only cat food that I have found so far that all 3 of my cats like and do not throw up from. It seems like they all have different needs when it comes to their tummys and this food works well for each of them.
april t.
My cat no loner eats these. We put him on a diet. But my mother switches up what she gives her cat. He loves these grillers! As did my cat.. But they have too many ingredients that we decided we no longer wanted to feed our cat. He did not gain weight when he ate these, or throw up at all. We jut made a decision to switch to grain free food.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
This is the only food my cats can eat without getting sick. I've tried other Friskies flavors and other brands, but they all make them sick. I'm sure a lot of it stems from the fact that they've both been eating this since they were babies.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty cat loves friskies! The only brand she will even eat! No other brand can compare! Although she won't eat the paté soft food but she loves everything else! She is a Russian blue! Definitely recommend and give 10 stars!!!!
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats like Purina as well as most of the dry cat foods . I have fed my pets Purina brands many times, Honestly I buy the brand I have a coupon for or that is on sale and I usually can get coupons for this brand.
Diana B.
My cat really enjoys this blend. He eats it all up. His weight has stayed pretty consistent so that's a good sign. It smells so bad tho! But then again what animal food doesn't!
Kelly M.
sebring , fl
I have tried several dry cat foods but my furry friend prefers Friskies Grillers Blend. Sometimes I add a little water to make a little gravy and she dances for it.