Friskies® Cat Concoctions with Lamb in Clam Flavored Sauce Cat Food

Description:

When it comes to flavor combinations, cats have their own ideas about what they like. Friskies Cat Concoctions with Lamb in Clam Flavored Sauce might sound odd to humans, but it's delicious to cats.Lamb flavors. Clam flavors. Together they make one wham bam slam dunk combo.

Water sufficient for processing, chicken, liver, meat by-products, wheat gluten, soy flour, lamb, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, taurine, clam flavor, salt, choline chloride, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   B-6012

Can this be poured over dry food or is it too chunky?
Start your review of Friskies® Cat Concoctions with Lamb in Clam Flavored Sauce Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
Friskies Cat Concoctions Lamb and Clam sauce has definitely changed the game. My cat got a taste of special dog food once, that had lamb, and then it suddenly became all he would eat. Lamb. And the only brands of wet pet food I could find with "lamb" were dog food. Since introducing this new flavor my kitty takes wet kitty food as should be, and has lost so much weight cutting unnecessary grains out of his diet from the rice and veggies in dog food.
Portland, OR
On a whim when I was in PetSmart one day I saw this particular wet food I thought I'd give it a try give my cat Frankie something different to try since he doesn't mind some of the friskies different seafood ones I thought since I can't find their regular lamb wet food anymore I'll try this boy was it a hit he has a bit of difficulty chewing because he's had some broken teeth and a few of them had to be extracted but even though this was in like a meaty kind of chunks that didn't stop him I don't know how well etude but his plate was clean and I got a whole lot of snuggles after he was done
Cobbs Creek, VA
I always buy Friskies wet food for my cat Samoa and she loves all of them but this one is by far her favorite! 😻 it looks like chowder for cats lol. I always get the 10/$5 and get a nice variety of the shredded and meaty bits kind because she prefers that over pate.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Friskies® Cat Concoctions with Lamb in Clam Flavored Sauce Cat Food uploaded by Indira H.
My cat loves this food desperately, as soon as I open it it runs out, and until I do not serve it, it stops meowing and leaves nothing on the plate, what I like most is that it brings enough sauce and yields a lot. I also like that it brings a variety of flavors.
Galeton, PA
Our two cats love the entire line of Friskies Cat Concoctions. The Cod in Cheesy Bacon is their favorite. They eat every last drop and meow for more. It's an inexpensive wet food too with a good name brand.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pottstown, PA
These are some of the best value wet cat foods you can buy. You can stock up, 10 for $8 a lot of the time at my local Aldi. Serious flavor from what I can tell :P i prefer the mini sizes for my cat, since she eats less at one time.
Bolingbrook, IL
This sounds like the weirdest combination of flavors but my cat always goes crazy for it. She barely waits for me to put her dish back down before she goes for it!
I'm unsure of how to rate this product, being as I don't partake in eating this. So based on my cats preference they do not like this. They have not ever really like any type of wet food. I bought the variety pack to test the waters but it will sit in the bowl and my cats turn there nose up at it. I tried many different types but no luck. It's all based on the pet.
London, KY
My kitty loved this product!!! She's a bit timid when it comes to foods and the vet recommended a soft food until she's older! This doesn't have a strong smell when you uncap it,and kitty eats it immediately!