BY FRISKIES

Features Bite-size chunks made with real turkey with bits of egg in a savory sauce - a great way to start the day! Friskies Rise & Shine Tasty Turkey & Egg Scramble is accented with cheese in sauce. Capacity - 24/5.5 oz. Dimension - 13.75 x 10.4 x 3.25 in. Item Weight - 9.4 lbs.

Morgan P.
Wichita
Oh my goodness, wet food and my cat. As soon as I open the fridge he is instantly talking and walking around waiting for me to give it to him. He is impatience sometimes and wants it so bad he tries to get it out of my hand. This is the best thing that my family’s cat have ever had. When they were babies we gave them more of this to gain more weight. By far my favorite wet cat food brand. Definitely a must buy.
Haley P.
My kitty loves her wet canned food!! We give her this for dinner every night and she gets sooo excited !! We buy these in bulk and this brand is really great in the sense of pricing. My cat has been eating this ever since she was little!
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
My cats adore this stuff but they only get it as a treat because I have multiple cats and it adds up if I were to give It to them every day. It’s inexpensive and my cats think It’s like a fancy treat
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love the friskies brand, it is affordable and the animals love it, the only time I would say it may not be the best if you're looking for lots of organic ingredients for your animal which is always good
Amy M.
St. Louis
His pallet is quite picky and I have watched him walk away from wet food. For some reason he loves this turkey and runs for it. We know that wet food is important to help with hair balls. We have decided to keep some on hand since we know that he will eat it happily.
Alicia W.
Raleigh
Purchased at: Target
My cat likes this brand but it’s not her favorite. The price is good and it’s something fast to grab whenever I’ve run out of her regular canned food and I need to supplement something until I can purchase her regular cans in bulk. I would recommend this food option.
Tracy M.
Ashland
She switch them back-and-forth with different ones but to me they all smell the same mean there anywhere between 50 and $.80 a can I know that she can find them at the dollar tree the Family Dollar or Dollar General sometime she gets them at Walmart it all depends on where they’re having a sale
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
When my sister and I shared an apartment, she always had a pet, which was a cat! Now let me tell you, this stuff is like steak to humans! They ant get enough! She purchased them al Walmart in bulk! Her cat would only eat this flavor!
Pamela W.
Conway, SC
This is one of the only canned pet foods I trust with my pets. Most are simply paste and upset your pets stomach. Friskies has a whole line of meat chunky food. That's really good and way better for your pet then competitors canned food
Brittany O.
Aiken
A big fan of this product! For the price and the value of the product, I would definitely recommend this! I would choose this brand as well over other brands! A big thumbs up for this product! It seems very healthy and my cat loves it.