Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Friskies Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food

Friskies® Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food

Friskies Savory Shreds with Beef in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies® Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Cleveland, OH
Friskies® Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food uploaded by Alicia B.
Purchased at: Target
No matter how many fancy, expensive, super healthy foods I try to buy her, this picky little cutie will only eat Friskies wet food. Its inexpensive, easy to find and always gets eaten in my house.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Friskies® Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food uploaded by Lorrie M.
Friskies® Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My little one is the pickiest kitty I have ever had. She just got spayed and I bought Friskies® Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food on a whim. I honestly thought she would just lick the gravy off and eat the food like she usually does. I was shocked when she gobbled it up! I’m thrilled to find something that she actually seems to enjoy eating. I bought 24 cans for $12 from Amazon Prime You can’t beat that price for as many cans as you get. #Friskies #AmazonPrime #CatLove #FurryFriends #Influenster
E LIVERPOOL, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my cats favorite canned food. They don't care for the pate so much. I mix it with their dry food. Beef flavor is never left behind in their dish.
Loveland, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat YELLS at me once he sees me going for one of his cans of food. He just can't get enough! These portions do seem to be made for two or more cats though, my boy can never finish all of the actual meat, but he never misses a drop of the gravy!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food uploaded by Shannon R.
My kitty did not love the beef flavor. Was surprised, she only likes the gravy and hated even the chunks. Not sure how to improve, I think my kitty just didn’t like it.
Navarre, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Beef in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food uploaded by Maria D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This handsome little devil kitty loves his Friskies Beef in Gravy shreds. It’s also a way that I like to hide any pills I have to give him when he’s not feeling 💯. He’d eat the entire can in one feeding if I left his fat butt. 🤣😹
Uxbridge, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this kind of food . Especially the beef one . They always chow down . They don’t care so much for the salmon flavor but this one they love . I do recommend this product it is affordable and cats seem to love it
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats favorite wet food . This flavor is like a real treat for him . He lick the bowl clean every time when I giving him this food, and he is just so happy. He recognize the van and he is already start meowing and go to his bowl
Fancy Farm, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is one of my cats favorite wet food he will only eat beef if it’s wet food he is one pick cat when it comes to wet food. But he will wait for this food and if he don’t think he had enough he will meow none stop for more.
Glenburn, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have been eating Friskies forever! With my cats you HAVE to give them something with gravy and shreds or something on that idea. They love love love the gravy.

Looking for your answer?