NULL

Can you feed this to dogs too?
Start your review of Friskies 7 Dry Cat Food!
christy S.
Buchanan, GA
My cat is 16 years old and he has ate this for most of his life. He has always been really healthy.
Ria C.
scottsdale, AZ
My kitty Tuna really enjoys this food. I find that it's also always on sale (or is pretty affordable compared to other brands) whenever I visit my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend as it is affordable, tasty and easily accessible!
Victoria S.
Ashland, VA
I have to say that this is a great cat food for my kitties. I have 4 cats and they really enjoy it, my oldest cat has stomach problems and can't hold many foods down so I wanted to give this one a try and see if it would be any different on her stomach and to my surprise she can actually hold it down with no problem. I have completely switched to this cat food from now on.
Catherine S.
Alamo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies 7 Dry Cat Food uploaded by Catherine S.
The only cat food that my cats will eat..we've tried everything else & none have been good enough for them except this one. It's very hard to find so I'm always having to hunt it down at every store to purchase it.
Lori H.
Sand Springs, OK
My cats enjoy eating this food, for the price it seems better than other brands but I prefer to buy foods without corn and more real meat for my cats.
Sara T.
Conway, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this product. She is healthy and happy thanks to this food. She seems to prefer it.
Kelli V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a picky eater and he loves this food. I have tried other food but he will not eat it. This has been his favorite since his was a kitten.
Ashley N.
Oshkosh, WI
My cats seem to enjoy this food but they throw up a lot. I don't know if it is because of the food but I guess it seems fine.
Stephanie B.
Mount Nebo, WV
Mr. Kiki loves Friskies cat food! He is 2 years old and weighs 18lbs. I know one might think he eats too much, but really he doesn't. He is a big cat. I give him one cup a day. He eats several small portions throughout the day. I give him different flavors. If you forget to fill his bowl he will let you know! Friskies seem to be satisfying and filling.
Sara H.
Chaparral, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies 7 Dry Cat Food has to be my boy Cheetos favorite. I have been getting it since switching to admit food.