BY FRISKIES

Description:

For those cats that just can't get enough variety, we've brought 7 cat-favorite flavors together in one dish. With chicken, beef, turkey, salmon, tuna, shrimp and cheese, your cat will find excitement in every bite, every bowl, every time.

Ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, soybean meal, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal liver flavor, turkey by-product meal, meat and bone meal, phosphoric acid, salt, salmon meal, tuna meal, calcium carbonate, added color, choline chloride, shrimp meal, cheese, potassium chloride, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Yellow 5, manganese sulfate, DL-Methionine, Red 40, niacin, copper sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, Yellow 6, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.   A-6006

Buy on kmart*
Kylee K.
South bend , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this once a month to feed our five barn cats. They love it. The plus side about particular type of cat food is that it mixes well with wet food and it is relatively cheap. I don’t have to worry about spending too much in cat food.
Caitlin B.
San Angelo
I’d say very generally that my cat likes this food, but then again she’s not very picky. She’s kind of a chunk really. What I like about this is that usually it’s a pretty cheap price for a lot of food.
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Friskies is definitely a wonderful brand that my cats really seem to enjoy. It seems to be a favorite that they always want to have. They're much more enthusiastic about lunch when it's Friskies vs. other brands that I may get for them to try. It's affordable and they love it.
Betti C.
Norwich, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my cat dry and wet foods so she doesn't get bored. This is one of her favorites. She devours it whenever she gets more. She likes the variety option when it comes to her crunchies but she's super picky. Sometimes I give her some as a treat when we run out of her regular ones and she doesn't even notice.
Samantha V.
Shakopee, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten Maple goes absolutely nuts about this food. This makes her a very happy, full kitty. I think it’s a great price for the amount of food you get. This tends to last me awhile since I also give her wet food.
Tyla B.
Ellisville, MS
I was walking down the aisle at Dollar General the other day looking for cat food. With only little money I had left; I began to search for the cheapest brand, but still healthy. I came across the Purina Friskies cat food and I was reading the label and looking at the bag to make sure it is the best for my kitties. I loved everything it had in it. While I looked at the bag, I was thinking how expensive it was and thought that I could not afford it. When I looked at the price tag, I saw that it did not cost that much. After I bought it and went home, I feed my kittens and they love it! I will be buying this again in the future!
Victoria S.
Ashland, VA
I have to say that this is a great cat food for my kitties. I have 4 cats and they really enjoy it, my oldest cat has stomach problems and can't hold many foods down so I wanted to give this one a try and see if it would be any different on her stomach and to my surprise she can actually hold it down with no problem. I have completely switched to this cat food from now on.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received an offer to get this cat food to try out. I really don't like changing cat foods because my cat likes certain things but I was like hey why not it was a free coupon. I got the smaller bag that the store had because I didn't want the cat food to go to waste,But luckily Lady(My cat) really enjoyed eating it. I still switch between the wet and dry food just so she doesn't get bored
Stephanie B.
Mount Nebo, WV
Mr. Kiki loves Friskies cat food! He is 2 years old and weighs 18lbs. I know one might think he eats too much, but really he doesn't. He is a big cat. I give him one cup a day. He eats several small portions throughout the day. I give him different flavors. If you forget to fill his bowl he will let you know! Friskies seem to be satisfying and filling.
Shannon C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We had a kitty dumped near my work that also had kittens. She wasn't eating so she wasn't producing milk so her kittens were starving. I went and got a bag of this because it was the least expensive brand that I trusted to not be just junk. I know there are still many other brands that are healthier/better for cats, but this did a great job. She quickly recovered her strength and started nursing again just a few days after we started feeding her this food.
jack c.
West Chester, PA
Can you feed this to dogs too?