BY FRISKIES

Wet Cat Food Friskies, a premium, canned cat food made finely ground in a loaf texture cats just love. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for kitten growth and adult cat maintenance. Plus, we ve enriched our formula with vitamins and minerals. Easy open, flip-top cans. Prime Filets Variety pack contains 4 cans each of: Chicken in Gravy, Turkey Dinner in Gravy Beef in Gravy. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. 11% Crude Fat. 4% Crude Fiber. 1% Moisture. 78% Ash. 3.5% Taurine. .05% see more...

Buy on Target
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
Another brand that my cat absolutely does crazy for. He is a mixed breed cat but very particular so it’s hard to find things he enjoys. I feel like you get a good deal on these because they are cheaper than some others. I would recommend to other cat owners. Only down fall i have is that I have to use a fork or something to mush the pate up some or my cat won’t eat it.
Desiree G.
Yucca Valley , CA
My cat is very picky with cat food. So when I bought friskies she loved her food. Yes I met my expectations. Not so pricey. She’s a two eyed colored cat. Not sure what cause she’s my mother in laws. Yes we always buy it Purina Friskies Classic Pate Mariner's Catch Cat Food
Jayonna W.
Newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat have a really weak stomach An we're constantly having to change her food but this is always the go to it doesn't cost to much an it comes with a lot, Is recommend this to owners who can't spend that much for cat food but like a decent quality food for their cat.
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a picky eater but she loves the friskies patte canned wet cat food. Her sensitive stomach doesn’t like dry cat food. Oddly, she will only eat the gravy off the chunky cat foods. But she licks the bowl clean everytime with this cat food!
HALEY D.
PACIFIC GROVE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are very picky. I have tried feeding them several different HIGH END products but they keep coming back to friskies. Hey, I'm fine with that and so is my wallet. Friskies satisfies my cats and is an affordable choice as well.
Megan m.
Brandon, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are super good for our cats as a treat at the end of the week. They love it. They’re okay priced. Kinda expensive. If I give them more than one can a week they’ll get sick. It’s too rich for them. They have to stick with that science diet for the felines.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
My cats only enjoy a few of the flavors the others they can care less about. It's easier for us to buy single cans, but cheaper to buy the box so we mix and match with my mom.
Cora M.
Murrieta
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome selection for a good price, our cats seem to like these WAY mode than traditional dry cat food. Easy to open and serve quickly with no mess.
NiKKiLIEN D.
Anderson, IN
My cats love all the Friskies canned foods, but the fillets are their favorites. It gives them great cuts of solid meat without it looking fake.
Jessica T.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my cate FAVORITE! He loves the real meat and goes absolutely nuts over them. He is a little diva and won't eat any other brand