FRISKA Immunity Boost

FRISKA Immunity Boost 30-Count, Enzyme + Probiotic + Botanical Dietary Supplement, Supports Healthy Immune Functions

30 CT, .36 lbs. Item # 447549

A strong immune system is your body's superpower against everything from colds and flus to chronic illness. Powered by our proprietary enzyme blend combined with potent probiotics, each dose is specially formulated to help break down food and help prevent infection. Elderberry extract, echinacea, and Vitamin C - all known for their antioxidant properties - are also included to help boost the body's natural immunity. So squash that sneeze before it happens. Gesundheit.

Ingredients

Proprietary Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Protease, Lipase), Probiotic Blend (Bacillus subtilis DE111, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus), Vitamin C, Echinacea Purpurea Extract Powder (aerial parts), European Elderberry Extract (fruit), Zinc (from Zinc Citrate), Inulin, 100% Vegetarian Capsule (Cellulose, Water)

Directions

Take once daily with a healthy breakfast. For best results, take with each meal.

Warnings

Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Purchased this for the campaign, but still waiting for Cashback. Anyone else have theirs take over a week to receive?
Are these Vitamins easy to take?
Would like to try this product where can I purchase it
Start your review of FRISKA Immunity Boost!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Melissa B.
I’ve been using this supplement for a week now. I take it in the morning with breakfast. I already take a probiotic daily and I’ve tried to take digestive enzymes in the past, but they never worked for me. These digestive enzymes don’t irritate my stomach at all, I love them! They also have the added benefit of vitamin C, elderberry and a small amount of probiotics. We all could use an immunity boost right now, right?! This supplement retails for $29.99 at the CVS near me, and I’ll definitely purchase it!! I already have it added to my next Amazon subscribe and save order! 😊
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Tanna W.
This product is expensive but I do notice that I feel more lively and have improved digestion. I haven’t taken it long enough to tell if it helps immunity. I would still buy it again due to the other effects (if it were in on sale). (I received a complimentary sample to test).
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Dalicia M.
I was lucky to get in a cash back campaign from influenster. I surprisingly really like this supplement. It us in a small capsule so no chalky bulky tablet to try to swallow. I have been fighting a major battle with ulcerative colitis so the fact that it has probiotics and immunity supplements in one tablet has been so helpful and convenient. I have ALWAYS had very weak and brittle nails that would ALWAYS chip and break on me but this vitamin has given me extremely healthy and strong nails. My husband actually said that my nails felt like vampire nails because they are so strong and thick nails. I am definitely going to repurchase this when I run out and I highly recommend this product.
Migz R.
Elmhurst, NY
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Migz R.
in observing how I feel about this product. I don't feel bad of anything I'm just trying to set the results of it's better than what other products I'm using. let's see how it goes but it's send ok for now
Jenny N.
Elmhurst, NY
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Jenny N.
I feel good. I've been feeling down and started having anxiety during this coronavirus pandemic. Taking vitamins everyday helps you maintain the body's immunity health. FRISKA Immunity Boost Daily Dietary Supplement helps to defend against illness and infection. when I first receive this product from influenster, I was very excited because it was one less bottle of vitamins I had to purchase. haha just joking. I'm not sure how I felt about the defense again illness and infection but I did feel good. my digestion has always been a problem for me and I felt like my digestion has improved a lot more and I was going to the bathroom more often. I would highly recommend this to my family and friends.
Mary P.
Los Angeles, CA
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Mary P.
Immunity Boost is awesome! It’s vegetarian, and includes both Echinacea and Vitamin C! I’ve been working so much lately, often in the cold, and it has kept me strong and healthy! I’m so glad Friska sent it to me! I love it! Thank you, Friska!
Ryan R.
Bakersfield, CA
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Ryan R.
Staying healthy is important so when you get a probiotic paired with an extra immunity boost you get a GREAT combo! I really felt better overall with this probiotic as I used it along side my daily vitamins.
Stephie R.
Riverside, CT
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Stephie R.
Elderberry, zinc & Vitamin c are know to be the best immunity fighters, so this product is great that is has all those. topping it off with digestive enzymes and probiotics are great as well!
Laura H.
Baltimore, MD
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Laura H.
Too early to tell effects, but so simple and easy to incorporate into my daily routine.
Tyler P.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
FRISKA Immunity Boost uploaded by Tyler P.
In a day that immune health is more important than ever before - this is a good product relevant to consumers wants and needs. Any commercial segment on tv you will see products for gut health that are stand alone products but Friska combines these with other vitamins you’d use anyway. For now Immunity Boost is surely a popular choice within the Friska product range. I have been taking this nearly a month and I feel confident that my immune system is being not only boosted through typical immune system supplements but also via my gut health simultaneously. I was provided 2 other products from Friska and this is the one I probably see the most value it offers. Would I buy it again? Yes I would - it hits multiple strong points at once!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
il y a 4 mois
Melissa B. il y a 4 mois
Wow I didn’t even realize that’s what the instructions said!! 😳 I saw take daily with breakfast and I stopped there lol. I definitely wouldn’t take more than one a day, especially if you don’t use digestive enzymes or probiotics on a regular basis. They can cause stomach discomfort in the beginning. I also think taking more than one a day is too much Vitamin C for a supplement, especially if you include Vit C rich foods in your diet. I’ve been taking one a day in the morning and I actually really like this supplement so far!