FRISKA Carb Ease 30-Count, Enzyme + Probiotic + Botanical Dietary Supplement, Supports Healthy Immune Functions

30 CT, .36 lbs. Item # 446458

Carbs. We just can't quit you. Powered by our proprietary enzyme blend combined with potent probiotics, each dose helps break down complex carbohydrates to make digestion easy. Marshmallow root and dandelion root—known for their beneficial properties—are also included to help treat symptoms associated with a carb-heavy diet. So say bye to bloat and hello to another serving of spaghetti

Ingredients

Proprietary Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Glucoamylase, Pectinase, Alpha Galactosidase, Invertase, Cellulase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, Beta Glucanase), Probiotic Blend (Bacillus subtilis DE111, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis), Marshmellow Root Powder, Dandelion Root Extract, Inulin, 100% Vegetarian Capsule (Cellulose, Water)

Directions

Take once daily with a healthy breakfast. For best results, take with each meal.

Warnings

Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Did it help with bloating after a meal?
Has anyone tried this? I usually don’t eat a lot of carbs but this seems too good to be true? FRISKA Carb Ease
Does this product taste bad??
Start your review of FRISKA Carb Ease!
Monica S.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Monica S.
I tried the nightly reboot by Friska and I recently ran out of the product which I will be purchasing again. I woke up feeling refreshed, it helps with digestion, and it’s a sleep aid because one of ingredients is chamomile.
Breanna P.
Willard, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Breanna P.
I so far have noticed this has help me feel much less bloated I really have liked using this.
Brooke A.
Lumberton
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Brooke A.
I have been taking this product for a week now. I love it! I suffer from bloating and it has really helped flatten my tummy. I found it on clearance at CVS. I will be going back to scoop up the rest ! I would definitely recommend this product!
Claudia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Claudia H.
I got this product for free as a cash back campaign from Influenster and Friska. When I saw all the choices, right away I already knew which one I’m gonna have to choose. I chose the Carb Ease one because I wanna try this supplement if it helps for bloated. So far I am amazed that this product actually worked! I took one capsule after I ate. I don’t feel bloated at all! It has been 3 days since I took this supplement and I can feel normal on my stomach after eat. I don’t need to feel bloated and take the gas pill. I only take one capsule per day and it works just fine for all day until dinner time. Pretty cool! The only downside is about the price. I think it’s kinda pretty overpriced, and it’s definitely not everyone can afford it. The packaging is cool. Overall everything is good and I will keep taking this supplement.
Ginger  P.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Ginger  P.
I absolutely love these supplements by Friska!! This one makes me feel like I can finally eat my carbs without the digestive issues! I am less bloated and feel lighter!! The packaging is impeccable! I use the small tube they come in for trash on my vanity and I have makeup brushes in one also!!
Saba N.
Mount Vernon, NY
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Saba N.
This tiny little pill has been helping me tremendously after a big meal to cut down on the time (feel like I cannot move) and keeps my stomach from bloating and becoming upset. If you are struggling with awful bloating and digestion issues this product is for you! especially those who seeking help for trengthen their gut health. give this product a try ! the price is just on point very affordable 👌
Hann D.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Hann D.
first, the package on this product is beautiful! it’s packed nicely in a carton cylindrical box and inside where the bottle. So there isn’t any worry about the bottle breaking during shipping. The pills themselves are very easy to swallow and they work well on digestion. I don’t feel as bloated as I used to. They truly work very well, to make sure I don’t feel any discomfort after a meal. when I started taking these I didn’t feel much difference, but after a few days, there was a great improvement in my digestion and my tummy wasn’t as big as it was before
Kayla P.
Manchester, CT
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Kayla P.
Soooo I'm a huge snacker , especially since the pandemic hit I got into the habit of eating every few minutes . This has really helped me slow down and take a good break between meals. I feel my appetite is a bit more controllable. The pills are not really big at all and don't have a taste which I like. I would definitely recommend these to help especially if you're trying to lose weight.
Jacky  L.
San Jose, CA
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Jacky  L.
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Jacky  L.
First off, I always feel great and didn't think I'd notice anything - spoiler - I was wrong. I workout early in the morning and drink a nice post-workout smoothie every day. It's only 16 oz, has a lot of great stuff in it (including oats and sugars from fruits). I'd always feel very full after I drank it, I recently started taking these Friska Carb Ease delights and it's really changed how I feel. Now after I drink these smoothies I feel full, but there is no bloat (which I didn't realize that's what was going on until I started enjoying these). It's really cool when you take something and can feel the difference - if you give these a shot, congratulations on feeling better.
Christina P.
Attleboro, MA
FRISKA Carb Ease uploaded by Christina P.
So I’ve been using this product for a few days and haven’t noticed any difference in my IBS symptoms or bloating. I’ve been taking the recommended dosage of 1 pill with breakfast. However, you can take a pill which each meal I believe the bottle says, but that would get expensive fast. The pills are about the size of a Tylenol gel cap - so nothing crazy like some vitamins/supplements. I will update if anything gets better or worse.