Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesTartar SauceFrisch's
Original Tartar Sauce, 16 fl oz (Pack of 12)

Frisch's Original Tartar Sauce, 16 fl oz (Pack of 12)

Frisch's Original Tartar Sauce: Original Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frisch's Original Tartar Sauce, 16 fl oz (Pack of 12)!
Purchased at: Kroger
I love frisches tartar sauce! It is much better then any other brands. I actually started eating fish at home with this tartar sauce. Great flavor. Makes any dish good, even a good topping on a burger!
Walton, KY
This is by far my favorite tartar sauce! I don't like mayonnaise by itself, this tartar (compared to others I've tried) focuses more on the other flavors that make up the sauce, like the relish. This is a staple of you live in the Midwest!
Burlington, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite tartar sauce! I put it in my fries and burgers I think it’s just perfect! A lot of tartar sauces have a very sour and weird aftertaste but this one doesn’t do that.

Looking for your answer?