BY FRINGE

Fringe
  • "I do have to admit, the last season was a little much for me and i didn't appreciate the ending..i do miss watching this great show though.. " in 10 reviews
  • "However, as the show came towards the end and it switched to multiple universes it became extremely difficult to follow the story line because it was too convoluted." in 9 reviews
  • "have been in love with this show from the beginning...got a bit strange at the end but it was the last season so makes sense for fringe!" in 9 reviews
  • "I initially started watching this show when it first aired on Fox, but after missing a couple episodes, it became hard to follow." in 6 reviews
  • "It had a lot of science fiction but somehow they seemed to always work it into physics and other natural science categories to make it not so far fetched." in 6 reviews
Monica O.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't think I would like this series, tried to watch it when it first came out and couldn't get into it. Fiancé asked me to try again several years later when it was on Netflix and I'm so glad he did. Yes, there is some suspension of reality that has to happen but the show is very clever. I was laughing at all the science jokes - too hysterical and the oddity of the professor is a little to close to true. I truly enjoyed this series, wish it had lasted longer.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is the first Sci-fi show i have gotten into. I am obsessed. Love the characters, Walter is so awesome but he definitely makes me sad, too. A little confusing when they switch universes so much but you kinda figure it out. I recommend for sure.
Heather B.
This is a great show! I wish they never canceled it. It had me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next episode! I believe it is similar to the x-files but better
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i loved fringe! if you like mystery, drama with a bit of action shows, this is it. really great cast and the story line is great. too bad they didnt continue it.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I didn't get into this show until after the final season. I wish I'd known sooner how good it was. Not all of my questions were answered, but it's shocking, funny, and overall entertaining. Fringe is not only possibly the best sci-fi show I've seen, it's also a great drama.
Scott T.
Ferndale, MI
What can I say about Fringe? It's amazing, and I wish it wasn't ending. The plot almost always keeps you guessing, and I still to this day LOVE how FOX incorporated the observers into pop culture by having them appear randomly on other shows in their line-up (American Idol, etc.). And the season finales, always leave me on the edge of my seat because your stuck saying "WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" for 3 months. Besides that, there is enough blend of science fiction, drama, and humor to make anyone love the characters and stories here.

Joshua Jackson.. Remember him from those Duck movies and Dawson's Creek? Yeah, he has come a long way, and from this show alone he has turned into one hell of an actor. Love his character and enthusiasm to give it his all on this show.

John Noble, what an amazing actor. His ability to work in whatever is currently occuring in Walter's brain into his character and acting is top notch. And those Walter-isms? Hilarious.

All the other actors and their characters are top notch as well. Before I make this review too long, I will put it like this:

Watch this show on TV before you no longer can. It's a shame it's coming to an end, but it was an amazing ride. Seasons 1-3 blew me away, 4 was upsetting at times, and 5 is a very interesting new spin on where this series ended up. WATCH IT NOW!
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
Oh how I love Walter. I fell in love with Fringe on Amazon Prime. I agree with one of the reviews of great combination of comedy, sci-fi and fantasy. I loved the continuation of the different storylines and how they built on each other. The last season was strange, but all good things must come to an end.
Heather F.
I loved this show until they got in the alternate universe and there were two of each of them. I stopped watching st that point. Was very disappointed Bc I loved it up until then!
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
After Lost ended, I was excited about a new JJ Abrams show. Let me start by saying Fringe is no Lost. The tone is completely different for starters. Actually, I was a little turned off by it at first, because I didn't feel anything for any of the characters. That is, until around the end of season 1 when some big reveals came. At that point, I was completely hooked. Fringe turned out to be one of the most rewarding viewing experiences. I love how it challenged viewers to wonder. I also enjoyed the characters' emotional journey. While every episode was not perfect, the mythology-focused episodes are some of the best in the genre. If you like smart science fiction, you've got to watch Fringe. Be patient, as your patience will be rewarded!
Ashley L.
Honestly, I started watching this show because of my life for Pacey ;) but I ended up really liking the show! I was in love with the first few seasons... it lost me a little bit in the last couple though. I stuck with it though and reached the end and I'm really glad I did because the actual end of the show made up for anything I didn't like about the show. Series Finales are usually disappointing but sometimes (this series included) they are awesome sauce! also on a side not I am NOT a sci-fi fan and I still liked this show!
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
Megan B.
Seal Cove, ME
Favorite Character?
Katrina A.
Pop Culture Expert
Favorite walter moment?
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
I think Astrid is super underrated! Does anyone else agree?
Heather S.