5 Gripping TV Dramas
- "I do have to admit, the last season was a little much for me and i didn't appreciate the ending..i do miss watching this great show though.. " in 10 reviews
- "However, as the show came towards the end and it switched to multiple universes it became extremely difficult to follow the story line because it was too convoluted." in 9 reviews
- "have been in love with this show from the beginning...got a bit strange at the end but it was the last season so makes sense for fringe!" in 9 reviews
- "I initially started watching this show when it first aired on Fox, but after missing a couple episodes, it became hard to follow." in 6 reviews
- "It had a lot of science fiction but somehow they seemed to always work it into physics and other natural science categories to make it not so far fetched." in 6 reviews
I didn't think I would like this series, tried to watch it when it first came out and couldn't get into it. Fiancé asked me to try again several years later when it was on Netflix and I'm so glad he did. Yes, there is some suspension of reality that has to happen but the show is very clever. I was laughing at all the science jokes - too hysterical and the oddity of the professor is a little to close to true. I truly enjoyed this series, wish it had lasted longer.
This is the first Sci-fi show i have gotten into. I am obsessed. Love the characters, Walter is so awesome but he definitely makes me sad, too. A little confusing when they switch universes so much but you kinda figure it out. I recommend for sure.
Such a great show and I'm sad they canceled it. It filled in the void missing from X-files and twilight. Great cast and anytime you can see Joshua Jackson on screen is a win. very interesting stories and creepy visuals. Loved me some Walter too.
This show is incredible. Anyone who love science in any capacity will love this show. It focuses on the fringe of science and draws you in with complex and mysterious characters that will leave you gasping at every turn.
This is a great show! I wish they never canceled it. It had me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next episode! I believe it is similar to the x-files but better
i loved fringe! if you like mystery, drama with a bit of action shows, this is it. really great cast and the story line is great. too bad they didnt continue it.
I loved this show! I watched it religiously every week! Great for anyone who's into sci fye definitely keeps you interested from the first minute to the end
OMG is this TV show totally binge worthy!! We loved it so much! Finished it a few years ago and still miss it
Oh how I love Walter. I fell in love with Fringe on Amazon Prime. I agree with one of the reviews of great combination of comedy, sci-fi and fantasy. I loved the continuation of the different storylines and how they built on each other. The last season was strange, but all good things must come to an end.
I loved this show until they got in the alternate universe and there were two of each of them. I stopped watching st that point. Was very disappointed Bc I loved it up until then!
Q & A