- "I do have to admit, the last season was a little much for me and i didn't appreciate the ending..i do miss watching this great show though.. " in 10 reviews
- "However, as the show came towards the end and it switched to multiple universes it became extremely difficult to follow the story line because it was too convoluted." in 9 reviews
- "have been in love with this show from the beginning...got a bit strange at the end but it was the last season so makes sense for fringe!" in 9 reviews
- "I initially started watching this show when it first aired on Fox, but after missing a couple episodes, it became hard to follow." in 6 reviews
- "It had a lot of science fiction but somehow they seemed to always work it into physics and other natural science categories to make it not so far fetched." in 6 reviews
Joshua Jackson.. Remember him from those Duck movies and Dawson's Creek? Yeah, he has come a long way, and from this show alone he has turned into one hell of an actor. Love his character and enthusiasm to give it his all on this show.
John Noble, what an amazing actor. His ability to work in whatever is currently occuring in Walter's brain into his character and acting is top notch. And those Walter-isms? Hilarious.
All the other actors and their characters are top notch as well. Before I make this review too long, I will put it like this:
Watch this show on TV before you no longer can. It's a shame it's coming to an end, but it was an amazing ride. Seasons 1-3 blew me away, 4 was upsetting at times, and 5 is a very interesting new spin on where this series ended up. WATCH IT NOW!